Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Super Baby!

Here is my "Superbaby!" She is so fun and she handled her shots today like a champ! I helped give them to her today because last time they did the shots one at a time so I figured we would do it faster this time. She is in the 25% for weight at 12lbs 8ounces. 24" long which makes her in the 50%. And her sweet little head jumped from the 3% (2 months ago) to the 30% this month! Yeah for Brain power and Yeah for small heads when delivering vaginally and unmedicated!
(I am sure that is TMI for some of you!)

At our house we like to make CK fly. We play superman sometimes and Nugs will lie down on her back and put her feet up in the air and we put CK on Nug's feet and pretend that she is flying. I will have to get a picture for you because it is hilarious.
****post note**** I lied. CK is a drama queen. She has been upset and acting hurt all day even with tylenol and motrin. Nugs never even cried when she got her shots- let alone hours later.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

she is adorable and she is not a drama queen-- she just misses her grandma!!

RichSmells said...

yeah and she misses her aunt!