Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day... LATE!


Since returning back to delivering babies and getting phone calls all throughout the night, I have had a little bit of a hard time finding the time to blog regularly. I can't believe that I didn't blog on Mother's Day... but I guess one could say that it is "my day" so I didn't really have to do anything at all.

However, I was spoiled... SUPER SPOILED!... on Mother's day.
I had a delicious breakfast of homemade cinnamon rolls with these cuties.
And I had lots of homemade cards, pictures, and flowers. I even got a SPIbelt (small personal items... Rich says it is just a mini fany-pack), a pink nail polish, amazon gift card, and an awesome watch that has all sorts of gadgets that I haven't figured it all out yet. I have figured out the calorie counter, the heart rate monitor, the watch itself, and the pedometer. There are endless more possibilities. 
Overall it was an amazing and wonderful day. I was spiritually uplifted, slept in, spent time with my family and my wonderful in laws, and I thought of the wonderful mother's in my life who have made me the mom I am today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had a wonderful Mother's Day, Not only are you a wonderful mother but you are a wonderful daughter.I love you!

kate candland said...

We have matching SPI belts! Its crazy how much stuff you can actually fit in there! Glad you had a fantastic day you're a fab mommy!