Monday, April 25, 2011

Bubbles!

Wow, I am starting to post a lot of pictures. I guess I have been camera happy these past few days.

Don't you just love bubbles? I know the girls do. Thanks to the Grandma Mingo Easter baskets they each got to spend a lot of time outdoors playing with their bubble machines.
Ryann as always was too busy to let me take more than 1 picture.

And don't let the face below fool you... She knows exactly what she is about to do.
Yup- there it is, she is in bubble heaven.
Can you see the spots on the camera lens? She totally shot the bubble off and it popped just as I was taking the picture.
I need to mention how amazing the weather was this weekend.
To die for.
Well, not really.
But I loved it.



2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

That photo of Cara is priceless - SAVE IT for her wedding video!!

Ron, Ashley, Ethan and Addison said...

She looks like Addie in that bottom picture to me... soooo much. They need to play soon!