Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cara's First Haircut

For posterity sake- Here are the pictures from Cara's first haircut. Right in time for her second birthday.

I imagine that most kids have a haircut before their first birthday- oh well- at least she is cute.
Here she is sporting the mullet style. Auntie Devyn is in the background getting ready to do the honors. (Devyn flew in this weekend for a surprise to me!!) Auntie Devyn will now and forever always be the one to cut my babies hair for the first time.

A snippet of her loose curl locks.
Cara was quite patient and sat very still on my lap.
Here is a photo finish of her hair later in the day. A cute little, non mullet, bob.


3 comments:

Cathy said...

I really like it!!

Erin and Zach said...

i cant believe you got rid of her mullet (business in the front, party in the back!) - but that is a pretty cute little bob...

RoseRunner said...

Cara is unbelievably cute. She looks so much older than when I just saw her in December! Nuts.