Monday, April 18, 2011

Count Down Begins

I am counting down the days until this little baby girl turns 2. That officially means I don't have a baby!

Wow. I can't believe it has been 2 years.
(pause for big sigh)

She is my little sassy nugget. She talks back, but still will do what I say. She gets put into time-out about 2-3 times a week.

She loves to count and tonight she was counting the freckles and moles on my arm. She only got up to 6 on each arm... and for those who know me, I have about 30 on each arm.

3 comments:

ashley said...

I love these photos... I can't remember if I have seen them before. So sweet!

RoseRunner said...

Wow, I can't remember Cara is turning TWO, can that be right?!?

I still remember so clearly when I got the text from you that Ryann was born. I was in Los Angeles, back when reading texts while driving was legal, and sitting in traffic. I was so happy for you!!

Thank you for your thoughtful comments on my blog...I enjoy them so so much. Happy Easter to you and all the Wagners!

RoseRunner said...

I meant "I can't believe Cara is turning TWO"...not "I can't remember..."

I promise I know how to type. Kind of.