Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rock Stew

Ryann is making some rock/weed/soap/flower stew.
These girls love it when mommy picks them up from daycare because it is always an outside day. We get home and wash cars and pull weeds and clean up... oh wait, that is what I do. The girls make messes.
I honestly didn't expect Ryann to dump everything out while I was trying to get a good picture of her.
Cara on the other hand was back scrubbing the tile. This time she had a lot more fun because there were A LOT more bubbles. Who doesn't like more bubbles?
We headed straight for the bath after this. I mean, they were already soaking wet, why not finish it off and wash their hair too?

3 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

TOO Cute! xoxo

Cathy said...

So cute and everyone loves bubbles--huh?? XOXO

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

I love your girls! They are both darling!