Friday, April 29, 2011

T-W-O

Today was a pretty big day today.
Not quite sure how many times we sung happy birthday.
I am also not sure how many times I had to tell Ryann to give Cara back her presents.

Probably 32 times... no joke.

Cara told me this morning that she was "TWO!"
This afternoon she told me she was "DOS!"
I am thinking Miss Mary and Miss Anna had something to do with that :)

But this morning with her breakfast birthday donut she posed for some pictures for me:
I love it when she gives me this look above- it cracks me up every time.
Wearing her cute new outfit from Grandma.
Oh yes- don't forget that she is two.
Because she won't let you forget.

Hopefully this month will finish up her teething (until the two year molars, which will probably happen at age 3).


Remember when?? Check out part 1, part 2, and part 3

1 comment:

Erin and Zach said...

aaw aaawww aaaaaawwww, she's DOS! Too cute. I hope she had the best birthday ever :)