Monday, November 22, 2010

Daily Hike

You may or may not know that every time my dad is in town he goes for a jog. This jog starts out simple and pretty much 3-4 hours later my dad shows up- usually exhausted. From my house every day you can see these towers at South Mountain and my dad always makes this his goal.

Every time he comes to visit he tries to convince me to hike with him. Until now I thought he was crazy.

Until I started hiking south mountain every morning at 5:30am.
You heard me. 5:30 am. I love it. I have a little neck lamp that helps me guide the way and I have 2 or 3 others who hike with me every morning.

So whenever you are ready dad... I will be waiting to go hiking with you!

1 comment:

Erin and Zach said...

Clearly, here, the apple does not fall far from the tree. I've definitely been suckered into this hike. But unlike you, I won't be doing it again any time soon ;-)