Thursday, November 11, 2010

Something For Everyone

We got a sweet little package today from Grandma Mingo!

Rich had been requesting homemade cookies.
Rich's Mom's cookies are quite amazing. I have given up all hope of making a chocolate chip cookie as good as hers. This is one area I am more than happy to never try to win my husband's heart for.

And Rich knows this is the one area he doesn't have to pretend that I do it better than his mom.
:)
He is sure a good husband.
There was also 2 Giant's World Series Hats, a world series t-shirt, and 2 bottles of bubbles.

Like I said, a little something for everyone.
Packages are awesome.

I am not sure if I mentioned it, but my family is taking turns sending packages to my little brother who is on his mission. Packages are awesome.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Grandma Mingo is so sweet!! Im glad Im part of her family!! And I am glad that Rich is recovering well!! Now take a picture of him in his new hat eating a cookie and blowing bubbles!!

Matt and Melissa said...

Packages are wonderful! Looks like you got a great one! That's such a good idea to take turns sending packages to Zach. I'm sure he is loving getting them! Are you going to be in Napa for Christmas? It would be fun to see you and your cute girls.