Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rough Tumble

Ryann and Cara love the backyard. This weather in Phoenix has been so amazing that I just let them run free. They climb and jump and throw dirt and pick up feathers and push each other in the swings.

Both are learning how to ride their tricycles.
Which, I think I need to pump up some tires now that I mention it....

Obviously letting them have this freedom leads to some bumps and bruises.
We usually brush them off and say, "Good for you"

I did cuddle Cara pretty long after this recent spill.
It looks worse in person than in a picture.
She tripped over Ryann and hit the rocks. Hit the rocks hard, with her face. No hands were put out front to brace herself.

I also took this picture more than 24 hours after it happened, 24 hours after the ice (thank you for homemade boo boo bunnies!)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I am so sorry Cara!! Such a sweet little girl--Grandma loves you!!

Anna said...

Aww sad for Cara! You are such a good mama to cuddle her extra long! Will you be in Napa for any of the holidays??

Erin and Zach said...

My poor little munchkin. She looks pretty cute though, despite the spill.