Sunday, November 14, 2010

These shoes are made for walking...


I can't believe how fast my baby girl is growing up. Reading and wearing size 8 shoes already. Before I know it she will be taller than me, off to college and blah blah blah.

She is on day 2 of antibiotics. No update on the lab results- but the doctor said she would call this weekend if there was anything critical, so I am thinking we are okay. Cara is a fire cracker today- like normal! She also hasn't had a fever today (that I have noticed), but still having some funky diapers.

Don't mind her messy hair- we are just gearing up for the big harry potter movie coming out this week!!!


And finally I thought this video of Cara walking in my shoes was too cute to not post for auntie Erin.

2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

hahahahahahha. SO CUTE. She's pretty good at those shoes - big old feet that munchkin has. Also, I am diggin the new living room set up.

TEAM RON!!

Cathy said...

What a tribute to Uncle Zach--Ha Ha! We love you and are thrilled that Cara is feeling better!