Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful for backyards. Playing girls. Cooking food. Delicious pies. Messy faces and dirty hands. Full Bellies.
I am thankful for a husband who is involved in his girls lives. Who plays with them. Who makes me happy.
I am thankful for family. Uncles who serve on mission and uncles who play with my girls. I am thankful for prayers from my family in my/our behalf. Thankful for text messages from Aunties and friends.
I am thankful for the wonderful messages of thanksgiving on the internet and facebook.
I am thankful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and the videos that they post. The videos that remind me daily about family and other important things in life.
I am thankful for my nuggets. They define me. They love me unconditionally. The are my world.
I am thankful to be able to jump into a car and go see my parents in a few hours. I am thankful for enjoying a delicious meal with individual martinellis! (sippy cups optional)

No comments: