Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bowling Adventure

So after downloading 150+ pictures from my camera I can post some of the fun things we did while we were in California with my parents.

Speaking of which... here is the cute couple!
Cara and Addie fighting as usual. Well, this trip they were a little better than normal, okay, maybe not. They still fought a lot. (check out Cara's mullet!)
Here is my crazy nugget with her cute hair cut! She loved bowling and she even had her own bowling shoes.
Here is an awesome picture of Cara over the air blower. If you look close at her wispy hair blowing straight up. (inspired by my Aunt Judy)

3 comments:

Mamawags said...

Yes!!

Work it Cara! Work it :)

Cathy said...

We had so much fun with everyone--repeat repeat repeat--and come back!! Or lets plan March!! The nuggets are so fun-- and besides someone is really missing his girls!! We love yous!!

Erin and Zach said...

man that was one crazy outing! well, one of the many we had ;)