Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

I would have to say this was the best birthday EVER!
I told Rich that if everyone could have birthdays as good as mine then the world would be a much happier place.
But seriously- how could I not have the best birthday ever with a cutie like this?
We were at Applebees for my birthday lunch.

A special thank you to my family for singing me "Happy Birthday" all throughout the day.
I loved it. I loved it so much I wouldn't let your phone calls go to the machine because I wanted to experience it all in person.

note to readers- for every birthday my family has the tradition of calling and actually singing the entire happy birthday song. It is hysterical and we sound awful, but it makes our birthdays amazing. I totally encourage everyone to go out and do this for your loved-ones!

2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

I am putting money on the worst-sounding singer this year: ME. No voice + usual beautiful pipes = disaster.

I love you :)

Cathy said...

Way to go family!!