Friday, January 28, 2011

Spoiled

I was very spoiled tonight for my birthday.

We went to Sushi Eye with some friends for dinner. Please Please PUH-LEASE if you like sushi and are ever in the Phoenix area... stop here... well, come pick me up and then we will go together and have sushi.

Amazing.

After dinner we stopped at a wonderful little place for dessert.
Melting Pot anyone?
A little bit of Heaven on Earth.
Plus Rich and I both go to blow out a candle for our birthday celebration.
After that we headed out for a movie.
Thank you so much to our wonderful sitter!
Thank you for wonderful friends who SPOILED me rotten.
And here is to another year!

27 sure sounds like it is going to be great.

3 comments:

~Trish said...

Sounds like fun. Happy Birthday!

Erin and Zach said...

so glad you had a happy birthday!! mmmm SUSHI! I would've commented more, of course, by my little NYC weekend got in the way!! love you!

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Britt!!