Thursday, January 13, 2011

Brush With Death

Oooops, I meant to say The Brush OF Death... got your attention though, didn't I?
This picture here is of a My Little Pony Hair brush. As many of you may know, brushing My Little Pony's hair is a horrible task. I actually end up braiding it in about 4 different braids the day after Ryann gets one. If not braided it gets tangled and ripped out and you find it all over the house.

There is a story to this picture, I am getting there.

So Cara found said My Little Pony hair brush and she was brushing my hair. So Sweet, right? It was, until you realized that little pincher/claw thing on the end fits perfect into my nose.

She seriously attacked me. Out of no where I have this cute little girl brushing my hair and then all of the sudden a pink claw/pincher thing jabs into my nose. My eyes tear up and Cara just says, "Nose, nose, nose" like she is the cutest thing on earth. Then she starts to cry when I won't let her shove it up there again.

No, the pony brushes have not been thrown out of the house... YET.

Yes, Auntie Erin, I now feel your pain from when Cara cracked your nose and gave you mini black eyes.

1 comment:

Erin and Zach said...

hahahahahaha! That Cara is a cute one but can sure pack the punch ;)

I hope your nose feels better soon.