Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This is What We Do

This is just what we do.
Our house is a little crazy sometimes.
I am not apologizing, just stating.
I love these girls for who they are and for being perfect little people despite my mistakes and shortcomings.

When I say "perfect little people" I don't mean they don't make mistakes, they aren't naughty, or that they are better than any other kids.
I mean they are perfect in their love for me.

And that, my friends, is what perfect should mean.
Little Cara Kay in the dryer while I fold laundry.
Ryann learning how to play the Wii. Seriously? A Zelda shooting game? Her Dad is so proud.
I know her Uncle Zach will be proud too, once I send a letter off to him telling him about it.

3 comments:

Sister Reshell Lewis said...

they are sooo cute:) you have a beautiful family!

Erin and Zach said...

hehehe look at how cute they are. I showed my office the dryer photo...and Ryry is SO into it!

Zach said...

Adorable pictures! :)